SQL DEVELOPER (CONTRACT POSITION), DEVELOPMENT
** Please note we are looking for local candidates only as my direct client is requesting a face to face interview.
We are looking for a strong SQL developer to work with us on a contract basis to help build a library of SQL Reporting Services reports for a large database application.
As a contract SQL developer, your responsibilities would include:
- Writing complex stored procedures
- Developing the final report output delivered to our network of financial advisors via a proprietary website
The ideal candidate would also meet the following requirements:
- At least two years of SQL Server/Transact SQL experience
- Two years of 2008/2012 SSRS experience
- Experience writing large, complex stored procedure involving temp tables, cursors, and multiple nested procedure calls
- Experience writing SQL Server Reporting Services reports
- The ability to work in a team environment, collaborate with others, and learn quickly
- A desire to move quickly and achieve results
- Good communication skills